Mandated reporting per Section 245A of the State of Michigan Higher Education Appropriations Bill.
Click a blue bar to show information and links to resources in each category.
(2)(A) Emergency Contact Numbers
(2)(B) Title IX offices
Office for Institutional Equity (oie.umich.edu)
(Title IX Coordinator and Deputy Title IX Coordinator)
2017 Administrative Services Building, 1009 Greene Street
Hours: 8-5, M-F, except during University holidays and season days
(2)(C) Safety and Security Services
(2)(D) Policies Applicable to Minors on University Property
(2)(E) Resources for Survivors of Sexual Assault or Abuse
- U-M Sexual Assault Prevention and Awareness Center Resource List
- U-M Policy and Procedures on Student Sexual & Gender-Based Misconduct
- U-M Sexual Assault Reporting and Resources
- “Our Community Matters: Addressing Sexual Assault, Intimate Partner Violence, and Stalking” [PDF]
- Michigan Medicine Office of Counseling and Workplace Resilience
(2)(F) State of Michigan Handbook
(2)(G) Campus Security Policies and Crime Statistics
Looking for a specific report or data type? Try the search field at the upper right above, or send a message to email@example.com.